Thread: Official Packers - Seahawks Game Thread 1/18/15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Packers' attitude is reminding me of the 2011 Giants. They've got swagger. They ain't scared. Seattle better look out.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I find myself as a realist. It's easier to set reasonable expectations and be surprised rather than disappointed.

Fact is - pack has had a great year and it may end this afternoon. Winning two more, to me, would be gravy- sweet, sweet gravy.

I have the pack a 3/10 shot at winning this game given their performance on the road, vs. top 5 defenses and with arod limited.

That said - we have a shot. If we play smart, take some chances and get a few breaks - it can happen.

But isn't that said for most games?

Lacy up the middle. Spy wilson. Win turnover and time of possession.

Do that and I see a 20-17 packers W.

If we don't protect arod, shy away from Sherman, let the crowd stay in the game, get cute with play calls - then I see a 2nd half scramble and a loss. 17-10.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    I find myself as a realist. It's easier to set reasonable expectations and be surprised rather than disappointed.

Fact is - pack has had a great year and it may end this afternoon. Winning two more, to me, would be gravy- sweet, sweet gravy.

I have the pack a 3/10 shot at winning this game given their performance on the road, vs. top 5 defenses and with arod limited.

That said - we have a shot. If we play smart, take some chances and get a few breaks - it can happen.

But isn't that said for most games?

Lacy up the middle. Spy wilson. Win turnover and time of possession.

Do that and I see a 20-17 packers W.

If we don't protect arod, shy away from Sherman, let the crowd stay in the game, get cute with play calls - then I see a 2nd half scramble and a loss. 17-10.
    Well said. Any Given Sunday, but reality is, Seattle has the advantage. I just want a close game in all 4 quarters.

I had a dream earlier this week and the score was Packers - 28, Seahawks 17. But, my gut tells me the Pack will hang to halftime and get blown away in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Well said. Any Given Sunday, but reality is, Seattle has the advantage. I just want a close game in all 4 quarters.

I had a dream earlier this week and the score was Packers - 28, Seahawks 17. But, my gut tells me the Pack will hang to halftime and get blown away in the 2nd half.
    Was anyone in a garage in that dream?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Was anyone in a garage in that dream?
    Ha ha, nope, but I plan on spending alot of time out there today, either from frustration or change of luck

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Ha ha, nope, but I plan on spending alot of time out there today, either from frustration or change of luck
    Once this game finally begins and we get the first half in; we'll have a better understanding of the likely outcome.

It's the build up to the kick off that's difficult.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Packer Parody "Packer Backer"
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau