In any game like this u can question a few coaching decisions. But to me the game plan and play calling was fine. The players didnt execute enough in key situations.

AJ hawk, why are you leaving the one eligible receiver on the fake fg? You had a choice between a kicker beating 3 other defenders for a 10 yard rush, or having to complete a wide open 15 yd pass.
Morgan Burnett, why are you sliding on an interception with 5 minutes left and no one but lineman and the quarterback left to tackle you. I've never seen someone slide on a pick with that much time left.
Haha, why in the world did you flat out allow Luke Wilson to catch that 2 pt conversion?
Brandon Bostick, if you are barely good enough to be on the team, maybe get the fuck out of the way and let your teams best receiver catch an onside kick?
And the biggest GOAT, and it pains me to say it.....Aaron Rodgers. Your defense giftwrapped you the game in the first half. You throw a jump ball for Richard Sherman vs a rookie receiver. You missed and easy TD to jordy on the goaline. And you missed several easy screen passes. You also were not accurate on a few key 3rd down plays that went for completions but were not where they needed to be to secure first downs and key chunks of yardage.

Our coaches put us in a perfect position. It should have been 30-0 at half time. Our offense couldn't get out of our own way.