Thread: Official Packers - Seahawks Game Thread 1/18/15

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    At this point I feel like I'm over the loss, but seeing the game tomorrow will probably bring back the memories
    On that day I believe most of Packer Nation would agree that the Green Bay Packers were for by far most of that game the better team.

We try our best here to slice and dice it and analyze it all. To better understand what caused every missed point and blown play. That's why a forum such as this exists.

That's why I discover stuff like this;

http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...game/22173121/

We're not back in High School and enjoying Pepper Rallies...Rah Rah rah... it's all Packers !

We rather look at everything and hope to see and agree with what the Packers Powers need to do to avoid the mistakes that obviously went down in that collapse. That's a struggle in itself here with different personalities, emotions and personal agendas that too often have little to do with a focus of Green Bay Packer needs (improvements). When we know we've got it right we have to remain patient with Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy.

For example... how long we've waited for Packer Head Coach Mike McCarthy to dismiss Shawn Slocum. Now should DC Dom capers stay or go? How will the poor punting position on the Packers be cleaned up?

I feel this way:

The Green Bay Packers have now lost three straight games to the NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks. I see that organization as a road block to the Packers getting another Super Bowl win in the Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers era. I look for and read all I can about that last game in Seattle. If I simply could forget this game or imagine I could ! Would I be able to seriously deem myself a dedicated Green Bay Packer fan?

This to me is simply another frustration I endure as a Packer fan; one I'll survive to see a better result.

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-01-2015 at 07:02 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau