Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1302

Thread: Official Packers - Seahawks Game Thread 1/18/15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    But during the game in this thread I wrote "Prevent?" a couple of times.
    copying my posts again

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    I knew we were in trouble when Capers started to rush Wilson with two or three guys. I'll have to watch again to say when that was. But during the game in this thread I wrote "Prevent?" a couple of times.
    I don't know how Kearse (Baldwin?) got that open on 3rd and 19 with eight men in coverage. It looked like the Seattle game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

2nd half. No turnovers.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

Blog Entries
    ROGERS INTERVIEW

Seemed VERY short when trying to answer a question about whether they knew of Richard Sherman going with one arm....asking if they could have capitalized better
    he noted
    We didn't get it done....he's clearly not happy with lack of aggression on O
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    We didn't get it done....he's clearly not happy with lack of aggression on O
    Probably hard for Rodgers to audible out of plays in Seattle

They shut down too soon. And Russell Wilson suggests God was the 13th man. That's a lot to overcome.

I seem to be the only one seeing that Seattle got a lot of lucky bounces in last 8 minutes of game. I'm not taking anything away from their comeback, they hammered the scared Packers, but one bad bounce and packers win.

didn't packer special teams outscore packer offense today?

@Paulimig
    #Packers up by 12 with 3:54 left, Seahawks ball at their own 31-yard line, the win probability calculator had Packers chances to win at 99%.

That's a nice kick in the nuts.

the worst defeat in Packer history will have more than 1 goat. IT's tempting to blame it all on MM, Slocum, Hawk, Bostick ..... There were a series of epic fuckups

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    the worst defeat in Packer history will have more than 1 goat. IT's tempting to blame it all on MM, Slocum, Hawk, Bostick ..... There were a series of epic fuckups
    Ha Ha has some skin in the game. You HAVE to knock down that 2 point conversion prayer heave. If he does that...Crosby's FG wins the game.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Ha Ha has some skin in the game. You HAVE to knock down that 2 point conversion prayer heave. If he does that...Crosby's FG wins the game.
    Truth.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

What a shitty game.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

fuck the fake fg, 4th and 26, pales in comparison to 2nd and 30, 3rd and 19 and then you rush 2 guys and well fuck it I have a softball game to watch superbowl sunday anyhow....just the dumbest shit I have ever witnessed.....plenty of blame to go around and well these things linger for teams. They may never recover from this. Maybe its time for MM to go. This is a talented team that just wilted like a little bitch.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA View Post
    fuck the fake fg, 4th and 26, pales in comparison to 2nd and 30, 3rd and 19 and then you rush 2 guys and well fuck it I have a softball game to watch superbowl sunday anyhow....just the dumbest shit I have ever witnessed.....plenty of blame to go around and well these things linger for teams. They may never recover from this. Maybe its time for MM to go. This is a talented team that just wilted like a little bitch.
    +1
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Ground Rat
    If HA ha didnt whiff on Wilsons prayer heave on the 2pt conversion...

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    It was a combination of bad luck and poor coaching for a very small part of overall game. I mean, shit had the game in the bag. But then;

- The decision to get conservative when you had no trouble offensively the whole fucking game.
    - The epic fake field goal, I was literally screaming at tv to watch for fake.
    - The horrible decision by Bostick.
    - The two point convertion, I mean, fuck me, how in hell do they convert that. It was all luck.
    - Losing the overtime coin flip.

What am I missing? I am just sick about this game. If people are not fired, I will be greatly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    It was a combination of bad luck and poor coaching for a very small part of overall game. I mean, shit had the game in the bag. But then;

- The decision to get conservative when you had no trouble offensively the whole fucking game.
    - The epic fake field goal, I was literally screaming at tv to watch for fake.
    - The horrible decision by Bostick.
    - The two point convertion, I mean, fuck me, how in hell do they convert that. It was all luck.
    - Losing the overtime coin flip.

What am I missing? I am just sick about this game. If people are not fired, I will be greatly disappointed.

good summary.

Did Larrivee at any point say "Dagger"?

In any game like this u can question a few coaching decisions. But to me the game plan and play calling was fine. The players didnt execute enough in key situations.

AJ hawk, why are you leaving the one eligible receiver on the fake fg? You had a choice between a kicker beating 3 other defenders for a 10 yard rush, or having to complete a wide open 15 yd pass.
    Morgan Burnett, why are you sliding on an interception with 5 minutes left and no one but lineman and the quarterback left to tackle you. I've never seen someone slide on a pick with that much time left.
    Haha, why in the world did you flat out allow Luke Wilson to catch that 2 pt conversion?
    Brandon Bostick, if you are barely good enough to be on the team, maybe get the fuck out of the way and let your teams best receiver catch an onside kick?
    And the biggest GOAT, and it pains me to say it.....Aaron Rodgers. Your defense giftwrapped you the game in the first half. You throw a jump ball for Richard Sherman vs a rookie receiver. You missed and easy TD to jordy on the goaline. And you missed several easy screen passes. You also were not accurate on a few key 3rd down plays that went for completions but were not where they needed to be to secure first downs and key chunks of yardage.

Our coaches put us in a perfect position. It should have been 30-0 at half time. Our offense couldn't get out of our own way.

We get into the record books for giving up the biggest halftime lead in an NFC championship game.