Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 7m7 minutes ago
Rodgers: "We were the better team today and we played well enough to win and we can’t blame anybody but ourselves."

Mike Vandermause ‏@MikeVandermause 8m8 minutes ago
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers wouldn't elaborate, but in post-game presser via WLUK not happy with un-aggressive offensive approach in 4th Q.

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 12m12 minutes ago
Micah Hyde: We let it go. That’s all I can say right now. You can’t put it into words. We let it go

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 13m13 minutes ago
Mike McCarthy: I'm not questioning my play calling http://wp.me/p14QSB-9GK5

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 18m18 minutes ago
Stand-up dude RT @RoFloESPN Respect to Brandon Bostick for talking to reporters after game. I know a few players and coaches who wouldn't

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 19m19 minutes ago
Bostick: "It wasn't my job at all. I was supposed to block. I just reacted to the ball and thought I could get it. Obviously, I couldn't."

OUCH!

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 19m19 minutes ago
Tramon Williams: We squandered away every opportunity there was to put that game away and there is no excuse for it.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 2m2 minutes ago
Rodgers on idea of going after Sherman playing with one arm: "I think we could've. We just didn't execute very well."

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 3m3 minutes ago
Rodgers on calf: "The fourth quarter, I just kind of let it go. I needed to push it and run a little bit and just kind of let it go."

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 5m5 minutes ago
Rodgers on #Packers three-and-out possessions with 6:53 and 5:04 left: "Not very good. When you do that, that's how you lose games."

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 6m6 minutes ago
Rodgers: "When you go back and think about it, at times we weren’t playing as aggressive as we usually are."