Thread: More Banjo: @ Seahawks NFC Championship ***k Up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    From a pbmax post #10

" ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 13m13 minutes ago
    Mike McCarthy: I'm not questioning my play calling http://wp.me/p14QSB-9GK5 "

Was Mike McCarthy in some shock after the game? He seemed to be in shock during it.

How can that man make such a stupid response after he clearly called a pathetic game offensively. Mike McCarthy called it like a coach would if he expected to lose. I'll take what this situation obviously gives me.

Those two FG calls early sucked out loud ! Forget the muffed call on the Richard Sherman pick. He left 8 more points on the board by not having any guts.

The call to throw over Richard Sherman in the end zone to Devante Adams wasn't a high percentage play as he should have been well aware of how Aaron Rodgers arm was. Aaron didn't look sound in this game. He looked frankly spaced out. His passing was terrible.

Clearly Mike McCarthy is to be held mainly responsible for this loss. He's the Head Coach.

Mike McCarthy took his foot off the gas pedal over and over and over and again ! He was far too passive in his play calls. He called that game ...scared !

Wait .....is this a flashback ! Ohh right ....we've been right here before.

Posters here are always so quick to jump all over the ST coach. Why is Slocum the ST coach if he doesn't have the approval of Mike McCarthy!? If you want Slocum released that's on Mike McCarthy.

It's the same Ole same Ole again. Mike McCarthy gets upstaged in a challenging matchup. If you want to see another Green Bay Packer win you cannot support Mike McCarthy as the Packers HC and seriously believe in Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay Packers and another Super Bowl.

It comes down to reality and this question:

How high are your expectations?

It's simply put and either or situation. THE TRUTH IS:

We're stuck with Mike McCarthy and his happy little family of Packer coaches.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-18-2015 at 10:03 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau