Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: More Banjo: @ Seahawks NFC Championship ***k Up

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Did Big Bill Michaels say anything about 'body language' in his highly scientific analysis of Rodgers' state of mind, or was he preparing to toss chicken bones to figure it all out?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Did Big Bill Michaels say anything about 'body language' in his highly scientific analysis of Rodgers' state of mind, or was he preparing to toss chicken bones to figure it all out?
    So I liked your avatar at 1st, star trek always cool, but now it looks like he is trying really hard to poop...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    So I liked your avatar at 1st, star trek always cool, but now it looks like he is trying really hard to poop...
    You'd be constipated too, if you'd just beamed your entire crew down to a planet that was sliced apart by beams of pure antiproton. Absolutely pure.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I have observed Rodgers for years now. Great player. HOF QB. Plays hurt. One of the most, if not the most accurate QBs ever. When he's out, the Packers are a .500 team at best. I don't give a shit what some deranged fan thinks of his 'body language.'
    Consider this virtual rep.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.