Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OUR NEW SPECIAL TEAMS COACH

Blog Entries
    Ayn I'm saying that's worse than Buckner. Doink right off the head. My god I'm not sure there's ever been a more brutal loss in the history of sport. That poor bastard.

Vikings loss to the Falcons when they were 15-1 maybe. It was good of Rastak to stop by and remind us of that one. Remembering I could be a Viking fan did make me fill just a tiny bit better.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Wasn't it Zook who's job description includes: 23a) Remind stupid fuck players who are supposed to block during onside kick not to try to jump for the ball even if it looks like they can get it.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

His career in Green Bay was probably over anyway. If he moves to Seattle, they might give him a key to the city.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Ayn I'm saying that's worse than Buckner. Doink right off the head. My god I'm not sure there's ever been a more brutal loss in the history of sport. That poor bastard.
    I agree. The Buckner thing was the only thing I can think of that comes close. The Viking collapse was pretty horrible for them too. Gary Anderson missing his first FG, the injuries. Great - now we know how they feel. This is worse than 2003, 2007 or 2011, because they had this one so wrapped up. Just shows you have to keep playing to the last whistle.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

The saving grace for Bostick is that no one really knew who he was before, so no one will ever recognize him down the road. He can either change his name, or he can try to milk this as a motivational speaker who knows what it's like to crush the hopes of millions of fans and teammates - yet tomorrow is another day!

Blog Entries
    do we have a new one yet ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    His career in Green Bay was probably over anyway. If he moves to Seattle, they might give him a key to the city.
    Just don't hand it to him, or he might drop it.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Blog Entries
    Was listening to NFL Network today; every Wisconsinite is calling for Slocum to be let go and even the analysts think it's inevitable.

MM rarely wants to make changes though. It seems like every Packer fan in the world minus MM sees he's junk

The reports on Seattle noticing how Brad Jones is often way out of position on field goal attempts makes me want to puke. Not because the player is junk...but just another example of pathetic coaching and things not being corrected
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Brad Seely was a good ST coach for SF. They released the coaches, but the new HC may have tapped Seely already.

ST coaches wear out their welcome generally anyhow.

It's time for new blood, hire somebody "different".

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Was listening to NFL Network today; every Wisconsinite is calling for Slocum to be let go and even the analysts think it's inevitable.

MM rarely wants to make changes though. It seems like every Packer fan in the world minus MM sees he's junk

The reports on Seattle noticing how Brad Jones is often way out of position on field goal attempts makes me want to puke. Not because the player is junk...but just another example of pathetic coaching and things not being corrected
    I think it's over this time. MM has given Slocum a pass in the past because the injury situation resulted in a lot of upheaval in the ST lineups, but that's not the case this year. The team was healthy, and the ST units if anything were worse.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    I think it's over this time. MM has given Slocum a pass in the past because the injury situation resulted in a lot of upheaval in the ST lineups, but that's not the case this year. The team was healthy, and the ST units if anything were worse.
    Would definitely be step 1 in my recovery process.

7 blocked kicks!
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    7 blocked kicks!
    You are doing it wrong.

7 blocked kicks!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You are doing it wrong.

7 blocked kicks!
    Has Slocum been fired yet?
    C.H.U.D.

We don't need to fire Slocum. McCarthy will get it fixed. It's all about pad level.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Mike McCarthy is hoping today that in three weeks time all of Packer Nation's memory and bad feeling will be dismissed and we'll get to where he was at in his post game presser.

The complete collapse by the Packers in Seattle. Mike McCarthy summed it up partially with one word:

" FUN " Mike 'a fun game' McCarthy.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Bostick blocks that guy it's all over. No one else is even close to Jordy.

Blog Entries
    Watching all the shit plays is starting to make me slap happy.

Hopefully, that's one of the healing stages.

One of the amazing things about the Bostick boner is the fact that he didn't even slow the ball up with his hands.

I mean, his fingers barely touched the ball.

If anything, his digits accelerated the goddamned ball at his face shield.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...ship/21965913/

Packers out after epic collapse in Seattle

Weston Hodkiewicz, Press-Gazette Media 12:28 a.m. EST January 19, 2015

Comment woodbuck27:

Of particular note here is the video and comments by beat reporters regarding where this Packer collapse in Seattle ranks with other disappointing Green Bay Packer loss's.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Money quote from TJ Lang:
    "Just the confidence that we had there with 5 minutes left in the game, there was nobody on our sideline that thought we could possibly lose that game. Just hurts that we know we had a chance to go move on and shot ourselves in the foot too many times. This one is going to hurt for a while."
    Apparently, "nobody" includes all of the Packer coaching staff! That's a travesty right there. Sounds like it would have been a great time for a Packer TO to inform the players (and the coaching staff!) what I and most fans knew: That the damn game wasn't over and that, yes, pulling defeat from the jaws of victory was indeed possible!
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers