Thread: THE INTERCEPTION BY BURNETT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Burnett fetal position was annoying only because it was so symbolic of the attitude of the whole team in the last 8 minutes.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    The Burnett fetal position was annoying only because it was so symbolic of the attitude of the whole team in the last 8 minutes.

I agree: "I think what bothered me the most is that the mentality of the team went the way of that kneel down. At that point, I think too many Packers thought the game was over."
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I agree: "I think what bothered me the most is that the mentality of the team went the way of that kneel down. At that point, I think too many Packers thought the game was over."
    I miss a lot of your good posts since I put you on my ignore list. Well, lets not go crazy with that "a lot" business.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I miss a lot of your good posts since I put you on my ignore list. Well, lets not go crazy with that "a lot" business.
    I took everyone off ignore, because - what's the point. Either I'm gonna see what's here or just leave, even if I hate some fucking posters.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I took everyone off ignore, because - what's the point. Either I'm gonna see what's here or just leave, even if I hate some fucking posters.
    I don't think there is such a thing as an ignore list. Madtown made a potemkin villiage ignore list for you to mess with you.

He also made me a "supreme leader level moderator"