Thread: THE INTERCEPTION BY BURNETT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    You can blame anyone you want to and sure he could have set up another scoring opportunity, but Rodgers and the offense could have done that on their own as well. Everyone sucked and made terrible mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    You can blame anyone you want to and sure he could have set up another scoring opportunity, but Rodgers and the offense could have done that on their own as well. Everyone sucked and made terrible mistakes.

That was a devastating loss. I am heartbroken. It's much like the damn 4th-and-26 loss, except this time it was for a trip to the SB, not to the next round.

But Nutz is right: everyone sucked. Enough blame to go around - the offense had the ball with four minutes left and couldn't get a first down, much less run out the clock. Then they could get downfield later, but couldn't score a winning TD. ST sucked hard, twice: the fake field goal, which every Packer fan was screaming to watch out for BEFORE the snap, and the Bostick Epic Fail. And the defense, of course, letting Seattle score two touchdowns in four minutes and another in OT after playing a great, great game for the 56 minutes before that. And let's not forget the coaching: MM's nut sack shriveling up in the last four minutes of that game.

Sheesh. You have a twelve point lead AND the ball with four minutes left, and you can't close the deal.

I can't even read about the SB or the Packers or anything else right now. I'm sick about this loss. I'm going to be off the board for a while.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack