Thread: An Attempt At Discussing McCarthy's Future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I dunno, Stubby seems to improve with the health of his players. even today, there were a ton of yards left on the field because Rodgers couldn't run.

Everyone - and most people here, myself included - thought the Seachickens were gonna win. Stubby and his staff punked the shit outta Seattle for 55 minutes and then collapsed with as absurd a collection of errors and odd circumstances as you'll ever see. Good coaches don't make the playoffs 6 straight years. Great coaches do. Stubby has proven himself a great coach. Until he starts winning 5-6 games/year for several years, he's gonna stay in GB. Watch today's game again and you'll see a coach who adapted well to the defense he had to play. It just collapsed horribly.
    And his healthy players beat the crap out of the Seachickens for 50 minutes.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    And his healthy players beat the crap out of the Seachickens for 50 minutes.
    More like 52 minutes, 48 seconds.

The Semen scored 15 points in 45 seconds, according to Homer's reckoning