Thread: An Attempt At Discussing McCarthy's Future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk View Post
    So, with that being said, how long of a leash do you give Mike? This team is too talented to miss out on playoffs, but an attitude of just making it year after year only to fall one or two games short isn't pleasing anybody. When do you say enough is enough?
    Once I become rational again in a few days, after I talk to Cleveland Brown fans for a reality check, I will reflect on all the fun in this season. I will be very pleased at all the wins I got to watch. Falling short is not fun, but all but one have to experience it every year. So get used to it.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Once I become rational again in a few days, after I talk to Cleveland Brown fans for a reality check, I will reflect on all the fun in this season. I will be very pleased at all the wins I got to watch. Falling short is not fun, but all but one have to experience it every year. So get used to it.
    Me too, I think. As I just told my wife, it is not that they lost, it is how they lost.

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    Me too, I think. As I just told my wife, it is not that they lost, it is how they lost.
    It was the most painful loss in the history of sports. I'm not joking.

But shit, every season ends with a loss - if you are good enough to make playoffs and don't win Super Bowl.

This too shall pass, like a kidney stone.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    It was the most painful loss in the history of sports. I'm not joking.

But shit, every season ends with a loss - if you are good enough to make playoffs and don't win Super Bowl.

This too shall pass, like a kidney stone.
    This one might grow like a tumor on that chinese guy.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck