Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
Rodgers is understandably frustrated, and like any QB worth his salt he wants to throw the ball to win the game. But MM stayed true to the principles that have won the Packers games this year. They've been running the ball in the five-minute offense on a regular basis, and they have gotten results. This time they got stuffed by a DL that they had been pushing around for most of the afternoon, and then the defense backed off on the pressure that had given Wilson fits for the entire afternoon. If you want to blame someone for being too conservative it should Capers. But first blame Slocum for not expecting the fake (how the f*** could he not be expecting that?!?) and don't forget to blame Quarless and Bostick for their drops, Rodgers for his miss-fires, and Burnett for sliding too early.
I'm not blaming anybody. I'm simply an analytical Packer and NFL fan.

As a forum 'it's the nature of the beast' to try to use some brains and observable skills to clearly define why the team we support allowed the greatest comeback in a second half that I can ever recall.

I believe that few Packer fans were shaken to the realization of that comeback until it was done.

Was the lead not enough? If that is the case...... why?

This sort of question is fair and proper analysis of the question leads to fair conclusions that subverts any bias ie in terms of over enthusiastic Packer fan blindness.