I think most of us are in agreence that McCarthy (and Capers) playcalling is what largely cost us this game. Too conservative, too scared, lacking balls, etc.

But the questions becomes: What are we going to do about?

McCarthy is a fantastic man, motivator, and developer of talent. That being said, in the NFL today, you can't win on being a good guy with a hearty laugh and good morals. We have one of the best QBs to play the game and we're squandering it year after year. That isn't all on McCarthy, not by any means, but I'm just gonna throw some things out there as food for thought. These are just my opinions and I am by no means stating these as facts:

1. If you take away the Super Bowl run in 2010, he's 3-6 in the playoffs. 3 of those losses have come at home.

2. While overseeing a high-scoring offense, I don't think anybody would argue that he is a good playcaller. He has benefited from fantastic talent around him and he has Ted to thank for that.

3. His attitude causes some concern. Watch the postgame press conferences from both Rodgers and McCarthy. Rodgers clearly took issue with the playcalling, but ultimately says the whole team takes responsibility. McCarthy churned out some hoo-rah we played hard and Seattle made great plays, what a game. He also refused to question his playcalling.

4. He has not shown any huge improvements as a coach. Some coaches you can actively see improving over the years. With Mike, I think what you see now is what you will always have.

5. As a Florida Gator, I will point out two notes on coaches. We fired Will Muschamp because, although he was well-liked, a fantastic man, and a great motivator, he wasn't delivering results. We expect success and don't accept moral victories year after year. This year, Ohio State won a championship with our old coach, Urban Meyer. Ohio State does not win that title if Urban isn't their coach. He willed them to that title and is proof of the impact elite coaching can have on a team.

So, with that being said, how long of a leash do you give Mike? This team is too talented to miss out on playoffs, but an attitude of just making it year after year only to fall one or two games short isn't pleasing anybody. When do you say enough is enough?