Thread: An Attempt At Discussing McCarthy's Future

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Comment woodbuck27:

Checking Packer sites it seems that Mike McCarthy has plenty to answer to after he gets back to the affairs of the Green Bay Packers as Head Coach.

I found this article by Tyler Dunne and don't recall seeing it here and in in case I'm posting it. The article raises interesting points and criticism of Mike McCarthy's way of sweeping things away. A fine talent if your there to please those really easy to please. Give them what they want to hear which is close to nothing.

Then there are those who expect accountability. Those who won't accept something little more than a shrug.

Reading this bothers me:

" ... a painfully passive plan from McCarthy was central to the unfathomable collapse. Given countless chances to dethrone the champs with one bold decision, he balked.

Unlike Bostick, McCarthy didn't point the finger at himself after the game. Regrets? No regrets.

"I don't regret anything," McCarthy said. "Hell, I expected to win the game. We were positioned to win the game." ..."
    Fr. LINK and Article below.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...289103671.html

Tyler Dunne | On the Packers

Mike McCarthy should get blame for Packers loss, too.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-25-2015 at 08:45 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau