Thread: Winners - Losers NFC Championship Game edition Packers - Seahawks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Winners:

Overall the 'D' played well until the game was on the line and by then the Packer team was too tight.

Memorable defenders:

Defense T-A SCK INT FF

M. Burnett 8-2 2.0 1 0
    C. Matthews 5-1 1.0 0 0
    S. Barrington 3-5 0.0 0 0
    H. Clinton-Dix 3-2 0.0 2 0
    J. Peppers 1-4 1.5 0 0

Mason Crosby and 5 FG's and 1 convert 16 Points !

I thought that the OL played very well.

Losers:

The problem was Aaron Rodgers never seemed to me to really be in the game. He looked for the most part like he was on a stroll in the park. He didn't have that 'FIRE IN HIS EYES' ! I would have never imagined he could look that bad in such an important game.

How many times did he miss short passes ie to Eddie Lacy and Jordy Nelson? Passes that generally are so routine. Those fellas were too often confused for a reason. Aaron Rodgers was over the top too casual in this game.

Frankly Aaron Rodgers looked 'out of it' medicated.

I'm not going to list the likes of Brandon Bostick. He was counted on for ST assignment and he simply had a catastrophic fail on the onside kick. He'll not ever forget that muff.

I'm not going to point a finger at the ST Coach. MM obviously loves Slocum's work. He'll be back next season. Back to help HC Mike McCarthy achieve his high goals and expectations.

The real loser was the Packer fan .... Packer Nation and the Packer Team as a whole. To be so close to possibly even see that game near the end as a LOCK and the way it turned the other way.

Devastating.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-18-2015 at 11:30 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau