Thread: Futher Evidence Leadership is Lacking

Futher Evidence Leadership is Lacking

"The defense played great, picked them off four times," Rodgers said. "But you can't allow them to throw a touchdown on a fake field goal. You can't allow them to recover an onsides kick. This was a great opportunity. We were right on the cusp."

Rodgers didn't have his best statistical day, throwing for 178 yards, a touchdown and two interceptions.

Throwing other under the bus...nice. This team is in real trouble folks, when the only one manning up is Bostick.

Oh no! This is the super extra serious version of the "An Attempt At Discussing McCarthy's Future" thread!

Does this mean this thread is going on double secret probation?
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

LOL...didnt I start a new thread?

Blog Entries
    No way.he went on in the interview to note the red zone offense stunk in the first half. He was being honest and threw an arrow at himself with the pressers. I was glad he spoke up.

I like the fact somebody notes these types of plays are unacceptable
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    "The defense played great, picked them off four times," Rodgers said. "But you can't allow them to throw a touchdown on a fake field goal. You can't allow them to recover an onsides kick. This was a great opportunity. We were right on the cusp."

Rodgers didn't have his best statistical day, throwing for 178 yards, a touchdown and two interceptions.

Throwing other under the bus...nice. This team is in real trouble folks, when the only one manning up is Bostick.
    He also said "You can't not get any 1st downs in the 4th quarter ans expect to win". He didn't exempt the offense from criticism.

Ok..Ok, I am wrong. But, I am just seeing some very disturbing behavior from some of our leaders.

No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    Ok..Ok, I am wrong. But, I am just seeing some very disturbing behavior from some of our leaders.
    I wish mm could admit some blame, or admit he was wrong. The players are doing it why can't he?

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    I wish mm could admit some blame, or admit he was wrong. The players are doing it why can't he?
    Don't you recall MM's attitude when we were drummed out last year?

If you put MM in any even slightly awkward situation he'll look bad. He's not the type of man that's good at innovation.

He's Mike 'Cliche' McCarthy. Look him in the eye and hand him a ball and he'll fumble it.

I was very irritated by his post game attitude at the presser last year. I refuse to get there this year as MM is a forgone conclusion in my view.

I doubt strongly that that man is capable of leading the Green Bay Packers with Aaron Rodgers to another Super Bowl win. We're simply stuck with him and that's the rest of the story.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-19-2015 at 04:00 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    And just like I said last year. MM is not required to answer every question to your liking.

MM will sit down with TT in the week ahead and do self-evaluation of every player and every coach including himself.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

MM's PC's are downright enlightening compared to Belichick's. Coaches don't usually give up much at postgame press conferences unless their last name is Green or Mora.
    Last edited by Joemailman; 01-19-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Maybe he should as I thought he came across as a self serving dink. Again, if the players can admit poor play and mistakes, why can't the coach?

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    I don't care what he says to the press. So long as it isn't stirring up trouble. In the lockrrroom, I expect he says something different.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    I don't care what he says to the press. So long as it isn't stirring up trouble. In the lockrrroom, I expect he says something different.
    +1
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

MM didn't take the blame for the loss. If they had won, he wouldn't have been taking credit for the victory. I think that's fair.

Tearful testimonials of how "I failed the team" are not now coaches lead.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Tearful testimonials of how "I failed the team" are not now coaches lead.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck