Thread: Another Patriot Scandal??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^ I got it. You don't care about cheating. So be it. who knows, maybe the next time they get caught it'll eclipse your outrage threshold.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    ^^ I got it. You don't care about cheating. So be it. who knows, maybe the next time they get caught it'll eclipse your outrage threshold.

I'm not for it. Should Jerry Rice be yanked from the hall of fame? He said he cheated.
    There is indeed a threshold. Spygate was a big no-no. The Saints situation is sad because the NFL TOLD THEM to knock it off and it was ignored.

Panthers warmed up balls during an extremely cold game against the Vikings last year and both teams were warned as a reminder it was not cool so don't.

Should they have created a 4 month investigation against the Panthers for that?

Perspective people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    I'm not for it. Should Jerry Rice be yanked from the hall of fame? He said he cheated.
    There is indeed a threshold. Spygate was a big no-no. The Saints situation is sad because the NFL TOLD THEM to knock it off and it was ignored.

Panthers warmed up balls during an extremely cold game against the Vikings last year and both teams were warned as a reminder it was not cool so don't.

Should they have created a 4 month investigation against the Panthers for that?

Perspective people.
    Why would they need an investigation? They didn't deny it on national TV. They didn't conduct their own field test and try to disprove it. After caught, they didn't setup a website continuing to deny it.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    There is indeed a threshold.
    Deliberate. Obfuscation. Denial. Denial. Repeated Pattern. All these should be WAY beyond threshold, even if the infraction itself appears minor.

Yeah, and if Jerry Rice cheated to gain an advantage, repeatedly, throw his ass out of the HOF. Ask Pete Rose what he thinks.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck