Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The new "4th&26"?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

Maybe YOU should have made a winning game thread yesterday mother fucker. Then maybe your pussylips mouth could be flapping about all the winning talk instead.
    I had it covered until Bostick got his mitts on the damn ball.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    And the O couldn't get a first down and HaHa didn't bat down Wilson's balloon ball.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/

January 19, 2015

NFC Championship Game ... Green Bay At Seattle Sun. Jan. 18, 2015

NFL title games - a lesson in finishing.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Blog Entries
    man, I feel like a wounded animal.

Yep this is the new 4th & 26.

And lemme tell ya, the new one is way worse than the old one.

we HAD that bitch.

I knew we would play strong.

We were pissed at those bastards & they thought they could toss their jocks out in front of that goofy crowd & push us off the field.

And, we fucked it all up.

Lord, I feel like shit.

I know, I'll start a new thread bitching about the loss, that'll cheer me up.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    man, I feel like a wounded animal.

Yep this is the new 4th & 26.

And lemme tell ya, the new one is way worse than the old one.

we HAD that bitch.

I knew we would play strong.

We were pissed at those bastards & they thought they could toss their jocks out in front of that goofy crowd & push us off the field.

And, we fucked it all up.

Lord, I feel like shit.

I know, I'll start a new thread bitching about the loss, that'll cheer me up.
    Like u read my mind. I can't get this one outta my head. We had them....we had them

This game didn't have a 4th and 27 but it did have a 3rd and 19 'Big Passing Play' by Seattle's Russell Wilson:

3rd Quarter:

1-15-GB 44 (8:02) 3-R.Wilson sacked at SEA 41 for -15 yards (52-C.Matthews). Penalty on SEA-64-J.Sweezy, Unnecessary Roughness, declined.

2-30-SEA 41 (7:34) (Shotgun) 24-M.Lynch left tackle to GB 48 for 11 yards (42-M.Burnett).

3-19-GB 48 (6:51) (Shotgun) 3-R.Wilson pass deep right to 89-D.Baldwin to GB 19 for 29 yards (52-C.Matthews). Penalty on GB-52-C.Matthews, Illegal Use of Hands, declined.

1-10-GB 19 (6:13) (Shotgun) 24-M.Lynch left guard to GB 18 for 1 yard (53-N.Perry).

2-9-GB 18 (5:39) 24-M.Lynch left tackle to GB 19 for -1 yards (53-N.Perry; 58-S.Barrington).

3-10-GB 19 (4:56) (Shotgun) 3-R.Wilson pass incomplete short left to 24-M.Lynch (58-S.Barrington).

4-10-GB 19 (4:50) (Field Goal formation) 9-J.Ryan pass deep left to 79-G.Gilliam for 19 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    This game didn't have a 4th and 27 but it did have a 3rd and 19 'Big Passing Play' by Seattle's Russell Wilson:

Ref:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201501...yze=playbyplay

3rd Quarter:

1-15-GB 44 (8:02) 3-R.Wilson sacked at SEA 41 for -15 yards (52-C.Matthews). Penalty on SEA-64-J.Sweezy, Unnecessary Roughness, declined.

2-30-SEA 41 (7:34) (Shotgun) 24-M.Lynch left tackle to GB 48 for 11 yards (42-M.Burnett).

The stop that had to be made and wasn't:

3-19-GB 48 (6:51) (Shotgun) 3-R.Wilson pass deep right to 89-D.Baldwin to GB 19 for 29 yards (52-C.Matthews). Penalty on GB-52-C.Matthews, Illegal Use of Hands, declined.

1-10-GB 19 (6:13) (Shotgun) 24-M.Lynch left guard to GB 18 for 1 yard (53-N.Perry).

2-9-GB 18 (5:39) 24-M.Lynch left tackle to GB 19 for -1 yards (53-N.Perry; 58-S.Barrington).

3-10-GB 19 (4:56) (Shotgun) 3-R.Wilson pass incomplete short left to 24-M.Lynch (58-S.Barrington).

4-10-GB 19 (4:50) (Field Goal formation) 9-J.Ryan pass deep left to 79-G.Gilliam for 19 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
    Expert analysts generally agree that that series of events was the inspiration needed to make the complete comeback. That series of events put 'the 12th Man' back in the game. Up until that series of events the Russell Wlson led Seahawk offense was 'nowhere' !