Thread: ARE WE GIVING AROD A FREE PASS ??????????????????

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    You'd want a 37 year old QB over a QB with Rodgers' skill set in his prime in 2015? Nobody is saying Brady isn't great but physically right now going forward Rodgers is a better QB than Brady.
    When your comparing Aaron Rodgers to Tom Brady and then venture into the going forward thingy:

You cannot ignore Rodger's poor performance in the post season after 2010-11. Aaron Rodgers hasn't looked good more so great since the last Green Bay Packer Super Bowl win. What has transpired in your Packer world that contradicts that fact?

Tom 'Terrific' Brady was 'still terrific' yesterday. That fact bodes better for Tom Brady in the future than Aaron Rodgers recent past since 2010-11. Specifically and attempting to discuss Aaron Rodgers and greatness doesn't make sense based on his NFL resume to date.

Now maybe six seasons from now we can legitimately discuss Aaron Rodgers in such glowing terms? I'm not optimistic we'll have enough to really get there. I'm really poor with blind faith.

Here's an article that focuses on Tom Brady and other NFL QB's and greatness and Aaron Rodgers isn't in the conversation.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-best-ever-qb/

Fourth Super Bowl win for Brady will only spark more debate on game’s best-ever QB

Posted by Mike Wilkening on February 2, 2015, 12:35 PM EST
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-02-2015 at 01:04 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau