Thread: ARE WE GIVING AROD A FREE PASS ??????????????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What sucks is not Rodgers, what sucks is whenever someone argues against an idea that is unpopular it turns into an emotional conversation with exaggerated attack rather than staying objective and about the topic. I don't remember anytime saying I wanted anyone to concede that Rodgers sucks. Rodgers is the second best Qb in the league in my book and is already a top ten QB all time. I'm arguing he's not better than Tom Brady and thats because he's not.
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD View Post
    What sucks is not Rodgers, what sucks is whenever someone argues against an idea that is unpopular it turns into an emotional conversation with exaggerated attack rather than staying objective and about the topic. I don't remember anytime saying I wanted anyone to concede that Rodgers sucks. Rodgers is the second best Qb in the league in my book and is already a top ten QB all time. I'm arguing he's not better than Tom Brady and thats because he's not.
    I could do without the emoting too

but you're not the only one posting.

It's hard to argue with Brady being the best, based on the ultimate results, but I still think Cheat would drop him in a nanosecond if he could get Rodgers (because the prospect of Rodgers playing for another 8 years is better than Brady for another few years - and Rodgers has a more accurate ball, both deep and shallow, runs better, and has an iron will when it comes to TOs, etc.)
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck