Thread: ARE WE GIVING AROD A FREE PASS ??????????????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    It's easy to dismiss criticism as "hindsight." I would love to learn how one deduces that critical comments are motivated by "hindsight" rather than an honest difference of opinion on tactics or strategy.
    so would I. Any ideas?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    so would I. Any ideas?
    If you can tell me with a straight face you wouldn't have criticized different decisions that also resulted in negative outcomes then ok.

You guys act like it's a no brainer to have your gimpy sloppy qb throwing the ball up by 12 with 5 minutes left. Again if he had thrown incomplete passes on all 3 downs you would have bitched about the ridiculous coaching. Or God forbid an interception with 5 minutes left! And if on several of the 4th and short plays had we been stuffed and turned the ball over instead of getting fgs you would have bitched about that too.

I see a lot of circular logic here. Aaron had a bad game because of of his calf and the defense, causing him to be inaccurate and make bad decisions. YET, McCarthy is an idiot for not trusting him to convert first downs and complete passes without making mistakes when the clock running was our best friend.. ????? Can't have it both ways.