Thread: ARE WE GIVING AROD A FREE PASS ??????????????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    Well the super bowl likely goes through Seattle for at least the next couple of years, so the latter three are not expiring variables. He has yet to play a good game there, injured or not. So what I am saying is he needs to step the fuck up or we will continue to spend mid-late januarys lamenting missed opportunities.

You have to compete against good teams with good defenses in the playoffs, that's the nature of the beast.
    Well, sure, you'd like him to have a better performance. But they certainly should have won with what he did. Perhaps another problem was McCarthy didn't let him do more. There were a lot of factors. My point is that you can look at his QBR and say "Gosh, Rodgers sucks" but that gets you nowhere in figuring to what went wrong, what went right, and how to improve.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Well, sure, you'd like him to have a better performance. But they certainly should have won with what he did. Perhaps another problem was McCarthy didn't let him do more. There were a lot of factors. My point is that you can look at his QBR and say "Gosh, Rodgers sucks" but that gets you nowhere in figuring to what went wrong, what went right, and how to improve.
    The only reason Rodgers performance was close to good enough to win was because the Seahawks turned it over 5 times. Yes there were many factors, but Rodgers poor performance is as big of one as any in my opinion. Scheme needs to improve, discipline needs to improve, personnel needs to improve, and yes Aaron's performance in the playoffs since the Super Bowl run need to improve.