Thread: ARE WE GIVING AROD A FREE PASS ??????????????????

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In the Divisional final Vs Dallas Aaron Rodgers numbers were:

24 of 35 (68.6%) For 316 yards and 3 TD and 0 Picks. His QBR was 125.42

All that sure looked encouraging.

In the NFC Championship his numbers:

19 of 34 (55.8%) For 178 yards and 1 TD and 2 Picks. his QBR was 55.76

He was one more week removed from his original calf injury date. He was given comprehensive treatment and afforded every positive measure for more recovery than we observed Vs Dallas.

Members here want to blame his very poor performance on the wind. His QBR fell of almost 70 Points. It was about 55 Points below his avg. QBR for the season.

What really was going on?

It was a lot more than the calf and the wind that threw him off his game folks.

We may never really know what it really was but damn Aaron Rodgers played poorly in the game vs Seattle.

I would love it if that man could be open and honest. To inform us of the TRUTH.

Do I blame him for the loss. He was just another part of that loss. Except 'he' didn't seem to be having a lot of fun.

Here at Packerrats we have or nearly have anointed Aaron Rodgers as the GREATEST QB in NFL History.

So the way he played on Sunday ...to play so much worse than he did Vs Dallas. Now in a huge game pass the ball as poorly as he did and not help more to bury Seattle in that game. I'm simply blown away by what I saw and terribly disappointed as that game was going and flipped the other way.

Give Aaron Rodgers a FREE PASS?

Are you kidding me. This whole thing really really stinks !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-20-2015 at 07:37 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau