He played well enough for us to win... don't think it is even a matter of saying he gets a pass - he doesn't need a pass.

He was playing against the best defense in the league, in a hostile environment, and at less than 100%. He had receivers drop passes, and the 2nd pick wasn't his fault at all - it was Cobb's fault b/c he stopped his route.

This game was lost by the coaching staff - pure and simple.

I'm not freaking out about the FG's early, although I though the playcalling was putrid - even with those lost points, we still had the game won in the 2nd half, had the game won with 5 minutes left in the game - had the game won, if only MM and dunderdummy coach to win, instead of coach not to lose.

Championship game, you have the chance to close them out - you close them out!!! You don't play timid and hope the clock runs out before you luck runs out. MM and dunderdummy were pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

The players deserved better. The fans deserved better.

TT needs to sit down and have a heart to heart with MM, and dunderdummy needs to be fired - but neither of those things will happen. I seriously doubt we can win another SB with this regime in place. 2010 was a fluke.