Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
I've been posting all week that Aaron Rodgers wasn't right in Seattle and the fact that's the case had little to do with his calf injury given it was a week after his solid performance at Lambeau Field Vs Dallas.
Seattle Pass Defense Rank #3
Dallas Pass Defense Rank #22

Frankly his performance in Seattle was shocking.
Rodgers Pass Rating at Home: 133.2
Rodgers Pass Rating on Road: 94.2

Aaron Rodgers throws off of his uninjured right leg. As Aaron Rodgers admitted himself the left calf injury isn't a factor in the mechanics of his passing.
Is his left leg involved in the mechanics of moving in the pocket?
Did McCarthy fail to put him under center because the Team Doctor's were wrong about the affect his injury had on his movement?
Did McCarthy practice him less because McCarthy is ignorant about throwing mechanics or because posters here are pretending that following through on a throw (landing on a left leg) is unimportant?
Have you ever seen Rodgers move around a lot, then throw a good ball to an open receiver? Is this easier, harder or the same with a calf injury?

Aaron Rodgers is an intensely sensitive man. Aaron Rodgers gets balled up in his emotions.
I once cried during a movie. Somehow, I was able to avoid this during football games, even the time I tore ligaments in my ankle. Though I do believe I took the opportunity to curse loudly in front of a lot of people.
Also, mind reading is a terrible analytical tool.