Thread: ARE WE GIVING AROD A FREE PASS ??????????????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    Sigh....Jesus. I really don't think our special teams and coaching contribute to last minute losses much more than the average team. You think McCarthy is questionable, I live in Atlanta. Mike Smith made objectively horrible decisions with clock management that cost them 3 games this season alone.
    I'm not even sure how you would adjust wins for coaching, but anyway I would doubt even with wins adjusted that would bump A-rod more than a spot or two.
    You might think that, but remember that the Head Coach's plan in tight games with a tight lead is to take the ball out of his Quarterback's hands.

Also, from your earlier comment, I don't think I have seen any commenters on this site claim Rodgers is the best ever. Best currently playing? Yes. Best INT rate? Yes. Best Passer Rating ever? Yes. But not greatest of all time.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You might think that, but remember that the Head Coach's plan in tight games with a tight lead is to take the ball out of his Quarterback's hands.

Also, from your earlier comment, I don't think I have seen any commenters on this site claim Rodgers is the best ever. Best currently playing? Yes. Best INT rate? Yes. Best Passer Rating ever? Yes. But not greatest of all time.
    Ok agree to disagree. I think that if all the numbers were hashed out and analyzed that his performance in late game situations with the game on the line, needing a drive or a score or a key couple of first downs....we would find that that is likely the weakest part of his all around game. Compared especially to how great he is in all other areas.