Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
The reason why I'm giving AR a pass on this last game is he wasn't 100%. His mobility and throwing on the run is a big part of his game and what makes him the most dangerous QB in the league to defend. But he couldn't do any of that since the Tampa game. If Rodgers was his normal self on Sunday we win that game and are preparing for NE in the desert.
Was what we saw in Aaron Rodgers play Vs Dallas an illusion? No ... Aaron Rodgers was outstanding Vs Dallas.

As fans we should have expected more from the NFL MVP vs Seattle. Is that trophy tarnished with that Seattle defeat? Did his poor play emphasize just how valuable decent play is for any chance of a Green Bay Packer win?

Suddenly it's the calf injury as an excuse. Some want to make it about conditions such as wind.

I saw a QB that didn't have enough 'FIRE" in him to ensure he was all there to get the job done.

Is this where his legacy will be defined? A QB that simply can't do it in the clutch. Wasn't that a criticism of Brett Favre!? Will the same stand as a description of Aaron Rodgers?

A deemed 'Greatest QB in NFL History'... That QB didn't exist in Seattle; until his last efforts in regulation to get in position for the game tieing FG he seemed far too casual to me.

Aaron Rodgers was a big reason for the worst 2nd half flop for any NFC team in history.

** He can blame officiating on his first pick but he threw that pick.

** Aaron Rodgers may be clearly justified in any annoyance in terms of play calling. Aaron Rodgers is stuck with Mike McCarthy.