Thread: Packers NT Letroy Guion's past may offer some context on present

Packers NT Letroy Guion's past may offer some context on present

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/291045971.html

Packers NT Letroy Guion's past may offer some context on present

By: Tyler Dunne of the Journal Sentinel

Updated: 8:44 a.m
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

This statement, made by just about everyone following the Packers, is driving me crazy:

"Raji’s value obviously heightens now."

The answer is that no, it doesn't. Perhaps his value to the Packers changes, but that is not guaranteed. Thompson has shuffled off vets before and gone with the unknown.

But the rest of the NFL, and Raji's market, is not much affected by one play possibly being suspended.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    This statement, made by just about everyone following the Packers, is driving me crazy:

The answer is that no, it doesn't. Perhaps his value to the Packers changes, but that is not guaranteed. Thompson has shuffled off vets before and gone with the unknown.

But the rest of the NFL, and Raji's market, is not much affected by one play possibly being suspended.
    Really !

He got cocky with a decent offer on the table in 2013 and played poorly.

He went out to seek his value on the market and that went nowhere.

TT did him a favor with IMO a generous contract for 2014 and he was out all season.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

There are plenty of smelly turds out there who can replace Guinan, not just the Rajipoop.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Unfortunately it will not matter what reasons Guion had for having the pot, cash, and gun. He will be done in GB, and possibly the NFL. He isn't a politician, wealthy owner, or a big name celebrity. So this is not going to go away.