Thread: ARE WE GIVING AROD A FREE PASS ??????????????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    He didn't have a great game for sure and the calf injury was a big factor. I was upset when he threw the first pick to Sherman....the guy is really freaking good....he should have waited to attack until he was playing with one arm. Everyone saw how bad it was when he went to run for the first down. Is he due some criticism? Sure...why not.
    C.H.U.D.

Rodgers thought he caught the Hawks offside on that interception to Sherman. Average performance for sure, but with a bad wheel against probably the best defense in the NFL I wouldn't put a lot on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    He didn't have a great game for sure and the calf injury was a big factor. I was upset when he threw the first pick to Sherman....the guy is really freaking good....he should have waited to attack until he was playing with one arm. Everyone saw how bad it was when he went to run for the first down. Is he due some criticism? Sure...why not.
    If you look at replays of that first INT Rodgers said he threw it up because Bennett was offsides but didn't get flagged for it.