Thread: ARE WE GIVING AROD A FREE PASS ??????????????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Call me a homer but I'll take a healthy Rodgers over the current Brady. Brady really struggles with pressure in his face (the end zone pick was horrific) and can't escape like Rodgers can. What was the stat they said last night, Brady was something like 1/23 on passes >20+ yards in his SB career? You can't only compare the NFCCG vs the SB. Brady had the benefit of health, a neutral site, and a Seattle defense missing their nickelback for almost the entire game and Avril for the majority of the second half.
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Call me a homer but I'll take a healthy Rodgers over the current Brady. Brady really struggles with pressure in his face (the end zone pick was horrific) and can't escape like Rodgers can. What was the stat they said last night, Brady was something like 1/23 on passes >20+ yards in his SB career? You can't only compare the NFCCG vs the SB. Brady had the benefit of health, a neutral site, and a Seattle defense missing their nickelback for almost the entire game and Avril for the majority of the second half.
    A healthy Aaron Rodgers.

Isn't this the same Aaron Rodgers that injured himself falling off the end of the bench?

If it walks like a Homer and it talks like a Homer:

It's likely a Homer.

I have a system for Packerrat HOMERS. 'YOU' don't grade out at four stars.

Only one Packerrat deserves that distinction?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    A healthy Aaron Rodgers.

Isn't this the same Aaron Rodgers that injured himself falling off the end of the bench?

If it walks like a Homer and it talks like a Homer:

It's likely a Homer.

I have a system for Packerrat HOMERS. 'YOU' don't grade out at four stars.

Only one Packerrat deserves that distinction?
    What are you talking about here?

Nobody is saying Brady isn't great but be serious. Rodgers' physical skill set today is much better than Brady's is presently.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post

Nobody is saying Brady isn't great but be serious. Rodgers' physical skill set today is much better than Brady's is presently.
    Should I have inserted the word 'otherwise' between the second and third sentence for more clarity?

I'll try this:

The last two weeks it was:

It's "well ...Aaron Rodgers would have been terrific if he was healthy in Seattle".

Today it's .... "Aaron Rodgers physical skill set is 'much better' than Tom Brady's."

Tom 'is still terrific' Brady just won his FOURTH SUPER BOWL RING.

I'm not going way out on a limb here and I'm sorry if it's shocking:

Aaron Rodgers with Mike McCarthy as his head Coach will not win four Super Bowl Rings.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Should I have inserted the word 'otherwise' between the second and third sentence for more clarity?

I'll try this:

The last two weeks it was:

It's "well ...Aaron Rodgers would have been terrific if he was healthy in Seattle".

Today it's .... "Aaron Rodgers physical skill set is 'much better' than Tom Brady's."

Tom 'is still terrific' Brady just won his FOURTH SUPER BOWL RING.

I'm not going way out on a limb here and I'm sorry if it's shocking:

Aaron Rodgers with Mike McCarthy as his head Coach will not win four Super Bowl Rings.
    This is what I was questioning: "Isn't this the same Aaron Rodgers that injured himself falling off the end of the bench?" What are you talking about here???

And bully for Brady. He won another ring. But GOING FORWARD I'll still take Aaron over Tom. Tom is gonna be 38 and Aaron is only 31 and still in his prime.

This is what I was questioning: "Isn't this the same Aaron Rodgers that injured himself falling off the end of the bench?" What are you talking about here???

And bully for Brady. He won another ring. But GOING FORWARD I'll still take Aaron over Tom. Tom is gonna be 38 and Aaron is only 31 and still in his prime.
    " Isn't this the same Aaron Rodgers that injured himself falling off the end of the bench? " woodbuck27

" What are you talking about here??? " Pugger

Pugger:

You don't recall this happening?

I looked today to find something more on that. That happened way back around 2006-07 as I recall it. I'll continue looking. I just recall some early stuff and Rodgers getting slightly injured and thinking:

Man this fella is soft.

Of course all that was relative to who the starter was back then and there wasn't any or many tougher than him.

" Isn't this the same Aaron Rodgers that injured himself falling off the end of the bench? " woodbuck27

" What are you talking about here??? " Pugger

Pugger:

You don't recall this happening?

I looked today to find something more on that. That happened way back around 2006-07 as I recall it. I'll continue looking. I just recall some early stuff and Rodgers getting slightly injured and thinking:

Man this fella is soft.

Of course all that was relative to who the starter was back then and there wasn't any or many tougher than him.
    I don't recall this incident...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

a few vicodins and some whiskey, and who even knows they're injured? #toughnessinabottle
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Ever since I first came here I've wondered what woodbuck rambles about.