Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 SENIOR BOWL THREAD, NFL NETWORK, TODAY, 3 PM

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I missed it.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

MVP is Ameer Abdullah who rushed for 73 yds in 7 carries, 0 TD's and caught 4 passes for 40 yds.

MVP could have been Tony Varga, Yale RB, who rushed for 31 yds, 2 TD's and caught 3 passes for 39 yds. I could see this guy as a Packer. He's 5'10", 227 lbs, and he plays and runs and catches like Chargers RB Danny Woodhead.

Players I was impressed with were:

Nick Boyle, a huge TE from Delaware, 6'6" 270 lbs. who caught 2 passes for 31 yds. Showed great athleticism for such a big man. He could be our Gronk.

David Cobb, RB from Minnesota, rushed 11 times for 78 yds. He looked NFL-ready.

Other offensive standouts were WR Tyler Lockett, Kansas State (3 catches for 48 yds) and WR Dezmin Lewis, Central Arkansas (3 catches for 59 yds). Lewis is intriguing. Great hands, runs well, very athletic considering he's 6'4" 215 lbs.

Defensive standouts were:

Nate Orchard, DE, Utah (4 unassisted tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 2 QB hurries)

Nick Marshall
    , Auburn QB turned CB, believe it or not, was a standout player with 5 unassisted tackles and a couple great pass defenses.

IMO, the best LB on the field was Lorenzo Mauldin, Louisville. Mauldin is 6'4", 252 lbs. (about the same size as Benardrick McKinney, who gets all the press). McKinney is a plodder, but Mauldin is quick, all over the field and knocked down 2 passes (which he could have intercepted). I could see him playing ILB for GB.

So long. Your faithful Senior Bowl reporter, signing off.

Nice job Maxi:

I watched most of the 1st half and had something else to do. I have it recorded.

The players I noticed: RB's (North) Ameer Abdullah and (South) David Johnson.

TE Nick Boyle.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Nice job Maxi:

I watched most of the 1st half and had something else to do. I have it recorded.

The players I noticed: RB's (North) Ameer Abdullah and (South) David Johnson.

TE Nick Boyle.
    You're right about Abdullah and Johnson, who had 10 carries for 49 yards and a TD. Cameron Artis-Payne had almost identical stats and played well.

There are a lot of good RB's and WR's in this draft.

Nick Boyle is a guy I'm liking alot. His height and weight are identical to Gronk. He looked like Gronk in the Senior Bowl.

I had no idea Sims was only 5 foot 11.
    C.H.U.D.