Thread: JS ARTICLE "WITH SB IN SIGHT< RODGERS DOES NOT DELIVER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What has changed is that defenses have adjusted to this offense since late 2011 and its still not clear the Packers have adjusted (though there have been signs) and the changing of the receiver corp has meant that it seems possible now to game plan the Packer passing attack away with a talented Defense.

And as mentioned above by Joe, the idea that you need to "get back" to pinpoint passing by looking off Troy Polamalu and throwing it behind his earhole is great, if your leg was functioning.

This is just trolling.

There are things he has to work on. He still doesn't look short fast enough, and he still holds onto the ball too long while rarely throwing it away. And something in their audible system has gone awry, I saw Rodgers check into more bad runs this year than ever before. But this is a team issue, not a QB issue.

The fact of the matter is that Dom Capers has out-coordinated McCarthy at the end of the season two years in a row.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    What has changed is that defenses have adjusted to this offense since late 2011 and its still not clear the Packers have adjusted (though there have been signs) and the changing of the receiver corp has meant that it seems possible now to game plan the Packer passing attack away with a talented Defense.

And as mentioned above by Joe, the idea that you need to "get back" to pinpoint passing by looking off Troy Polamalu and throwing it behind his earhole is great, if your leg was functioning.

This is just trolling.

There are things he has to work on. He still doesn't look short fast enough, and he still holds onto the ball too long while rarely throwing it away. And something in their audible system has gone awry, I saw Rodgers check into more bad runs this year than ever before. But this is a team issue, not a QB issue.

The fact of the matter is that Dom Capers has out-coordinated McCarthy at the end of the season two years in a row.
    Dom for HC.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

This is just trolling.

I wonder if Rodgers is going to start changing his approach soon. He's had some injuries now that have affected his last 2 seasons.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I wonder if Rodgers is going to start changing his approach soon. He's had some injuries now that have affected his last 2 seasons.
    Both of them occurred while he was in the pocket, so unless changing his ways means spending less time there I am not sure that the recent past would justify a change. If his body were starting to break down then I could see him wanting to change his style, but I don't see evidence that either of these injuries is age related.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Both of them occurred while he was in the pocket, so unless changing his ways means spending less time there I am not sure that the recent past would justify a change. If his body were starting to break down then I could see him wanting to change his style, but I don't see evidence that either of these injuries is age related.
    Rodgers may have been in the pocket when he broke his collarbone, but he held on to the ball a long time. I don't recall how he originally injured his calf.

I actually think he showed some improvement this year at getting rid of the ball more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Rodgers may have been in the pocket when he broke his collarbone, but he held on to the ball a long time. I don't recall how he originally injured his calf.

I actually think he showed some improvement this year at getting rid of the ball more quickly.
    Hamstring and calf injuries occurred out of pocket. If we go back to other years, one concussion occurred out of the pocket.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.