Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OUR NEW SPECIAL TEAMS COACH

Blog Entries

OUR NEW SPECIAL TEAMS COACH

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see our consistent failures there
    Many of us, including me, predicted within the last week ST failures would contribute to a loss

MM seems to be too loyal to a fault, which is why Slocum still exists in GB

I have to think TT is going to tell MM to use his brain cells and make a change there.

If there is one thing Rats agree on it's to not let this guy back on the plane to GB ?

SO I ASK........WHO SHOULD THE NEXT SPECIAL TEAMS COACH BE....AND WHO DO U NOT WANT ??????????????
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Someone had an idea in another thread - the SP teams coach from the 49ers, if he's not retained.

At this point, a ham sandwich has more intelligence and could coach the sp teams better than Slocum.

Blog Entries
    I have one strong viewpoint.

When GB fired it's last ST coach the assistant if I recall was Shawn Slocum. To me he had little credentials and on paper didn't deserves the job. I think I was right.

I'll tall you who I DON'T WANT..........and that's........ANYBODY who has had anything to do with this years ST's

Ron Zook.....................NO WAY........I don't want an Illinois Reject who had contributed to another year of failed special teams...I DON'T WANT Slocum's Assistant or Special Advisor (since he's failing)

WHO IS OUT THERE ?

I've got High School Coaches in mind over Slocum !!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I think we need more than one new coach. This team needs to go in a different direction.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Someone had an idea in another thread - the SP teams coach from the 49ers, if he's not retained.

At this point, a ham sandwich has more intelligence and could coach the sp teams better than Slocum.

Buffalo and Atlanta had Top 10 ST units. Don't know if the ST coach is being retained by the new HC.

it will be slocum again next year, m3 will not fire him. the proof is that he hasnt fired him after the last few years

i fully expect zook to take the blame, and another assistant to come in

i said last year and the year before that if fat mike doesn't make this obvious change then he needs to go too

now both those fucking idiots cost us big

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post

Nothing like damning all ham sandwiches with faint praise.

Fire M3 then.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Buffalo and Atlanta had Top 10 ST units. Don't know if the ST coach is being retained by the new HC.

It's time to go get an outside guy

When ST's came on late last year I mourned it would be a half ass excuse to retain the zero

No dam excused this year MM

This one is a Captain Obvious Call

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Fire M3 then.
    I'd be down with that.

Senior Rat Veteran TravisWilliams23's Avatar
    Just saw a clip where Bostick said his job on the onsides kick was to block but he just decided to go for the ball. Watching the play in slow-mo, Jordy was waiting for the ball to come down into his arms. If Bostick does what he was coached to do, GB recovers that kick easily. I gotta put the blame on Bostick on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisWilliams23 View Post
    Just saw a clip where Bostick said his job on the onsides kick was to block but he just decided to go for the ball. Watching the play in slow-mo, Jordy was waiting for the ball to come down into his arms. If Bostick does what he was coached to do, GB recovers that kick easily. I gotta put the blame on Bostick on this one.
    Painful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Painful to watch.

I'm hearing the whacky music from a bloopers reel

Benny Hill soundtrack. BRUTAL!
    C.H.U.D.

It's even worse than I thought. 1 Seahawk surrounded by 4 Packers.

And I bet dollars to doughnuts that was his guy to block. Trying to do too much.

That is brutal to watch.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

it was his guy to block, he admited that much. and look at jordy just standing there ready to catch it

one guy going for glory instead of doing his fucking job

Gawd, it is even worse than it looked during the game. Bostick has had his problems, so why was he out there.

I think Bostick's career is over after that.