Thread: interesting article...clay: quit or benched?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    http://www.espnwisconsin.com/common/...&post_id=46441

Today's leading theory is that he was concussed and didn't want to report it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    http://www.espnwisconsin.com/common/...&post_id=46441

Today's leading theory is that he was concussed and didn't want to report it.
    Time about 10:41 remaining in the 4th Qtr. Clay Matthews helmet makes contact with Seattle TE Luke Willson's right shoulder bad.

Immediately Clay Matthews looks slowed up and down on the field but in short order gets up under his own power and runs off the field to the Packer sideline. A trainer approaches him on his right and Mike McCarthy from his left and gives him a pat and the camera cuts back to the field.

A.J. Hawk goes into the game.

At 9:11 remaining in the 4th Qtr.Clay Matthews is back in the game and he makes a nice tackle on Russell Wilson running to his right and angling to the sideline. Clay Matthews looks normal in the pursuit and hard tackle.

At 8:22 Mathews is defending the middle and close to the LOS and incomplete pass by Russell Wilson left after Nick Perry applies pressure on Russell's left.

At 8:10 Clay Matthews is in the middle of the scrum trying to bring Marshawn Lynch down on an 11 yard run. Matthews pulls out of that looking fine.

At 7:55 Clay Matthews drops back into coverage left middle of the field as Morgan Burnett Sacks Russell Wilson.

At 7:15 we see Ha Ha Clinton Dix miss a pick.

At 7:07 On a Seattle 3rd and 14 ...Clay Matthews (lined up on DL right) and Mike Neale apply heavy pressure on Russell Wilson's LHS

At 7:01 Seattle punts and I don't see Clay Matthews in the game until OT. I do see him on the side line looking fine. I see him happy and celebrating the Morgan Burnett "pick step step slide". The latest dance craze in Packer Nation.

Does anyone on Packerrats have a recording or any evidence of Clay Matthews being attended to ?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I see him happy and celebrating the Morgan Burnett "pick step step slide". The latest dance craze in Packer Nation.
    lol
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck