Thread: Packers 2015 Offseason News and Notes non Draft non FA Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kampman was always a solid run defender. He had about a two year window during which he was very good rushing the passer, but I think linemen figured him out, because he didn't generate as consistent pressure his last season at DE for the Packers as he had previous years. I actually thought his one year as a LB for the Packers resulted in more consistent pressure than the previous year, even though he didn't get home for sacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Kampman was always a solid run defender. He had about a two year window during which he was very good rushing the passer, but I think linemen figured him out, because he didn't generate as consistent pressure his last season at DE for the Packers as he had previous years. I actually thought his one year as a LB for the Packers resulted in more consistent pressure than the previous year, even though he didn't get home for sacks.
    If I remember correctly, his pressure statistics that LB year backed that up. He was getting close a lot, but not getting home. Like Clay in his third or fourth year.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.