Thread: Packers 2015 Offseason News and Notes non Draft non FA Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    67,000 tickets sold out for Favre retirement ceremony. I doubt most of those are paying to boo.

I had thought there would be decent presence of unhappy fans at the Bears game for the jersey ceremony. Think it will be a small minority now.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    67,000 tickets sold out for Favre retirement ceremony. I doubt most of those are paying to boo.

I had thought there would be decent presence of unhappy fans at the Bears game for the jersey ceremony. Think it will be a small minority now.
    you got that right. smart move by the organIzation.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Well, some will still boo:

JS Comments ‏@JSComments 2h2 hours ago
    I would have preferred for Favre to be awarded a quiet statue posthumously--after Rodgers.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.