Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers 2015 Offseason News and Notes non Draft non FA Edition

Another possibility. (Forgive the Jennings reference.)

Does the alternate uniform have to be one you've worn in the past? That's a great uniform.

No it doesn't. The helmet just has to be the same regardless of the uni. You can remove or change the logo, but can't change the helmet.

Murphy said its a throwback though.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post

Another possibility. (Forgive the Jennings reference.)
    very close to the ron wolf jersey

i like both

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    very close to the ron wolf jersey

i like both
    I've always liked the Ron Wolf one.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

No thanks.
    C.H.U.D.

Don't want to muddy Badger coverage with debate over what amounts to celebrity criticism. But its perfect for the offseason, four weeks out from the draft.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/297914511.html

Rodgers getting grief cheering for the Badgers, not wearing red, being on the court and not doing interviews. Dennis Dodd, who I have read and normally seems perfectly sane, lost his mind on Twiiter last night.

Dennis Dodd @dennisdoddcbs · 15h 15 hours ago
    Aaron Rodgers in one of the biggest moments in the state's history -- ignoring how media has shaped his image -- "I'm not doing interviews"

Dennis Dodd @dennisdoddcbs · 13h 13 hours ago
    Dear Wisco fan: If it was about the Badgers, then why was A Rodgers on court? Credentialed media only.

Here's the equivalent of what A Rodgers did today. I crash his wedding to Olivia because I'm a big "fan."

THAT SHOULD BE UNHINGED TWEET OF THE YEAR

Media had to stay outside three point line (really) while Badgers cut nets. A Rodgers allowed unrestrained access to court. Fair?

Still wondering what difference is between two uncredentialed fans on court. One dates an actress and is good at sports. Other isn't.

I can guarantee you this will be taken up by NCAA and USBWAA. A Rodgers shouldn't be in a position for us to be blown off.

Where do we draw the line? USC can't have celebs on sideline anymore after sanctions. But feel-good A Rodgers can be on court with Badgers?

LOVE THIS LOGIC. USC HAD CELEBRITIES. USC CAUGHT CHEATING. USC HAD CELEBRITIES BANNED. UW SHOULD BAN CELEBRITY BECAUSE ...?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

And the QB fires back:

Aaron Rodgers @AaronRodgers12
    To the biggest twitter crybaby of the night, I had a pass to be on the court. Send your complaints to the A.D. #quitcrying #youreajoke

Also with interview requests, sometimes the answer is yes and sometimes it's no. I'm not there for u, I'm there to support my friends n UW.

2 semesters at Butte
    3 semesters at Cal
    10 years a Wisconsin resident.
    I'll pull for any team I want.
    But I don't wear red.

Spoon: Why doesn't Rodgers wear red? Because he's a proud Cal Golden Bear. Cal fans are known to chant, "Take off that red shirt!" to anyone wearing cardinal — Stanford's official color.

sounds like someone got a bruised vagina when he wasn't granted an exclusive interview

the cutting down of the nets is for players coaches, friends ad family. NOT for the blood sucking leaches that are the media horde

besides, dodd is a college FOOTBALL writer, what right did he have being on the court?
    Last edited by red; 03-29-2015 at 12:26 PM.

Wow, what a crybaby. Easy to see why athletes, etc. get fed up dealing with them.

Is Rodgers engaged to Munn? Dodd getting ahead of himself, crashing hypothetical weddings.

Did it occur to this guy that Rodgers wasn't doing interviews because he understood this moment wasn't about him? It was about the Wisconsin players?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Did it occur to this guy that Rodgers wasn't doing interviews because he understood this moment wasn't about him? It was about the Wisconsin players?
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I would say something caused him to lose ALL perspective. Maybe he thought they had a football connection. Or there was nothing better to do because it was the net cutting ceremony and no one else was available.

Anybody who cheers for the Badgers goes down a notch in my book.

I know nothing about Dodd, so this is a legit question. Does he have something against Rodgers? Has he said/written anything in the past to indicate this? In any event I like how Rodgers declined any interview. To me it showed respect for the Badgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I know nothing about Dodd, so this is a legit question. Does he have something against Rodgers? Has he said/written anything in the past to indicate this? In any event I like how Rodgers declined any interview. To me it showed respect for the Badgers.
    I agree completely about Rodgers. He understands that not everything is about him, even when writers/broadcasters don't. I also wonder the same about Dodd. Sure seems like an outrageous overreaction on his part.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Spoon: Why doesn't Rodgers wear red? Because he's a proud Cal Golden Bear. Cal fans are known to chant, "Take off that red shirt!" to anyone wearing cardinal — Stanford's official color.
    That's a serious rivalry. Cal thinks the f-ers on the Farm are pinot-swilling elitist snobs, and they would be right. Tree thinks Bezerkeley folks are insane, low bred, don't shower or use deodorant, and they would be right.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Dodd = whining jock-sniffer
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck