Don't want to muddy Badger coverage with debate over what amounts to celebrity criticism. But its perfect for the offseason, four weeks out from the draft.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/297914511.html

Rodgers getting grief cheering for the Badgers, not wearing red, being on the court and not doing interviews. Dennis Dodd, who I have read and normally seems perfectly sane, lost his mind on Twiiter last night.

Dennis Dodd @dennisdoddcbs · 15h 15 hours ago
Aaron Rodgers in one of the biggest moments in the state's history -- ignoring how media has shaped his image -- "I'm not doing interviews"

Dennis Dodd @dennisdoddcbs · 13h 13 hours ago
Dear Wisco fan: If it was about the Badgers, then why was A Rodgers on court? Credentialed media only.

Here's the equivalent of what A Rodgers did today. I crash his wedding to Olivia because I'm a big "fan."

THAT SHOULD BE UNHINGED TWEET OF THE YEAR

Media had to stay outside three point line (really) while Badgers cut nets. A Rodgers allowed unrestrained access to court. Fair?

Still wondering what difference is between two uncredentialed fans on court. One dates an actress and is good at sports. Other isn't.

I can guarantee you this will be taken up by NCAA and USBWAA. A Rodgers shouldn't be in a position for us to be blown off.

Where do we draw the line? USC can't have celebs on sideline anymore after sanctions. But feel-good A Rodgers can be on court with Badgers?

LOVE THIS LOGIC. USC HAD CELEBRITIES. USC CAUGHT CHEATING. USC HAD CELEBRITIES BANNED. UW SHOULD BAN CELEBRITY BECAUSE ...?