Thread: If you could sign only one, would it be Bulaga or Cobb?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    A scare tactic from me!? Are you serious?

Cliff Avril had 23 Tackles, 5 Sacks and 1 FF.

If I could replace that with Randall Cobb I'm going for it.
    If you watch Cliff Avril and you only see those numbers, you are missing most of his game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If you watch Cliff Avril and you only see those numbers, you are missing most of his game.
    I'm not missing much on Cliff Avril when I watch Seattle play. I key on him and on several of the Seattle defenders reviewing recordings.

pbmax:

How would you compare Cliff Avril's contribution to the Seattle defense in terms of his pass and run defense?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I'm not missing much on Cliff Avril when I watch Seattle play. I key on him and on several of the Seattle defenders reviewing recordings.

pbmax:

How would you compare Cliff Avril's contribution to the Seattle defense in terms of his pass and run defense?
    With 30+ pressures, he (and Michael Bennet) are their pass rush, and a four man pass rush makes that defense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.