Thread: If you could sign only one, would it be Bulaga or Cobb?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Whoops, I forgot that Avril already got his contract extension about a month ago. Oh, and he's rated in the top 10 in 4-3 DEs in the league. You forgot his 38 QB hurries this season. Incredibly disruptive player.
    Yes any discussion RE the ? and Seattle's Cliff Avril is moot but all the same:

38 QB hurries. It looks like you used ROTOWORLD as your reference. I don't see that Stat. ie on NFL.Com.

Salary-cap space was freed up after the trade of WR Percy Harvin to the NY Jets and Seattle locked up K.J. Wright and Cliff Avril in Dec. 2014.

I feel somehow the Green Bay Packers must keep pace with Seattle. Then again it was Seattle and San Francisco and their wheels fell off last season.

Seattle now has RDE Cliff Avril, LDE Michael Bennett, ROLB K.J. Wright, SS Cam Chancellor, LCB Sherman, and FS Earl Thomas all signed long term.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...agents-by-team

Seattle 2015 FA's include RCB Byron Maxwell who may be a priority.

I do understand the importance of the OL and RT and protecting Aaron Rodgers on that side. The fact remains that Randall Cobb is a main hookup for Rodgers and I'll be sad it if he leaves via FA.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-28-2015 at 02:57 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau