Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MCGINN STRIKES.....on..........The SlocuMELTDOWN

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I hate it that I love them
    See, I just transfer this hate to the other teams' and their coaches. What are the odds of me meeting up with Pete Carroll and committing an assault? Pretty low. Problem solved.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    See, I just transfer this hate to the other teams' and their coaches. What are the odds of me meeting up with Pete Carroll and committing an assault? Pretty low. Problem solved.
    Pete obviously learned his hand-clapping, sideline running encouragement technique from Barry Switzer. That's coaching!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    To get the bad taste of this loss and the vision of Pete Carroll grinning out of my mind, I will have to go back to the 1995 Divisional game at SF, and look at Pete's helpless countenance in the booth as Favre and Jackson dismantle his defense. And the '97 defeat of NE at NE. That will help too. I may not be able to watch the SB.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Funny comment, can't remember where it came from: Pete Carol has that "stepdad making jokes about banging your mom" swag.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    That's the question, was it really block left? Maybe they were actually doing as one coach said they should have, contain on both sides with Bush and House, and taking only whatever token pressure Jones might generate on his own from one side.

Daugherty, or whoever it was that I quoted last week, seemed pretty certain it was contain on both sides, but that House was casual in his performance.
    It'd obvious the way that House angled inside that he was assisting Brasd Jones on an attempted block. The only contain was left to Hawk in the back. When Jon Ryan boot lagged left AJ Hawk was left in a dilemma. Attack Ryan and desert the receiver Gilliam or vice versa. His decision should have been instinctive.

AJ Hawk had to defend the pass with House turned around and in pursuit of Jon Ryan.

Looking at it in review.

The Green Bay Packers FG defense was left completely flat footed and horribly beaten. The inspirational lift this gave Seattle's 'dead in the water offense' to that point in the game. The lift or energy it gave the Seattle fans cannot be under estimated. That call and well executed play on Seattle's part was the beginning of the end.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Blog Entries
    I agree with Woody
    And with the whole world thinking a fake was coming...and anybody with a brain thinking who cares if they get"3" there.....Slocum sat there clueless instead of communicating this

WHY DOES HE HAVE A JOB AGAIN
    Oh............and MM

WE DON"T WANT ZOOK EITHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

The Rumble Of An Avalanche.

4:50 3rd Quarter: 4th and 10 Seattle ball on the Packer 19 yard line:

Seattle Seahawks holder Jon Ryan throws a 19 yard TD pass to undrafted Rookie offensive lineman Gary Gilliam for Seattle's first TD of the game. Defenders Green Bay's NO.50 AJ Hawk who failed to cover the eligible receiver and NO. 31 Devon House trying to recover contain.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Ib my opinion, some people should refrain from throwing stones. Especially publicly.

Brandon BostickVerified account ‏@Bostick11

Thanks @Delta For The Terrible Service! Tragic

Retweets 2
    Favorites 24
    Sam Mcnamara Brooke DeGroot Shawn Hennessy Erik Charles Brennan Triche Tyler Ross Austin Stonecipher Matt H. Jaime Lisowski

2:48 PM - 11 Feb 2015

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    This. I still fantasize about quitting football.

It's so dumb to get tied in knots about a game that I have no control over at all.

It's drama, real-live drama. The ending of that game was the kind of fantastically horrible denouement you can't even experience in a Darren Aronofsky film. I guess that's part of it, part of the addiction.
    Life is so much better. I am not saying you have to hate the Packers but just watching football without having to cheer for a certain team makes football a lot easier to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Life is so much better. I am not saying you have to hate the Packers but just watching football without having to cheer for a certain team makes football a lot easier to like.
    I get more cynical if I am not rooting for a participant, at the Pro level anyway. Having a rooting interest reminds me there are a lot of ill-informed perspectives around the game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.