Thread: SLOCUM IS GONE!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zook is top candidate according to Bob who is apparently speaking to the one veteran coordinator currently available (Joe Marciano).

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...290711531.html

Also some non-specific blame passing:

"It also reflects on the head coach," one coordinator said. "They've done it a long time and haven't been very good. I guess you could lay it all on Shawn but they don't have great special teams personnel.

"Other thing, they've changed the assistants forever there. We used to laugh about that. They fire the assistants. Like, what are they doing that for?"
    So is it the hiring and firing or the personnel? No one knows, they are just laughing.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Zook is top candidate according to Bob who is apparently speaking to the one veteran coordinator currently available (Joe Marciano).

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...290711531.html

Also some non-specific blame passing:

So is it the hiring and firing or the personnel? No one knows, they are just laughing.
    I love Mel Kiper Jr's comment. 'McCarthy's bag of fail is bottomless'...

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    I love Mel Kiper Jr's comment. 'McCarthy's bag of fail is bottomless'...
    Wow. I wonder what he says about Marc Trestman. Hope MM can handle the humiliation of not having Mel Kiper's support.