Thread: SLOCUM IS GONE!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Are Hawk and Bostick gonna help him load the truck? nm, Hawk is too weak to lift couches, and Bostick would drop all the nice lamps.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Are Hawk and Bostick gonna help him load the truck? nm, Hawk is too weak to lift couches, and Bostick would drop all the nice lamps.
    Jordy showed up to help. Slocum had a nice tiffany lamp that Jordy was supposed to carry out to the truck. And then Bostick grabbed it...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Jordy showed up to help. Slocum had a nice tiffany lamp that Jordy was supposed to carry out to the truck. And then Bostick grabbed it...
    A "fixed it fer ya" would be...

Bostick destroyed the lamp with his facemask.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    8 years too late. MM's job was on the line if he didn't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    8 years too late. MM's job was on the line if he didn't do this.
    I do wonder how much Ted has to push. For this or the D makeover before 2009. M3 certainly is loyal. We don't really know and we don't know what would push M3 over the edge. He has never really instituted a firing for reasons solely important to him (that we know of, except maybe Stock to promote Slocum). We don't know how much he would tolerate on his own.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I do wonder how much Ted has to push. For this or the D makeover before 2009. M3 certainly is loyal. We don't really know and we don't know what would push M3 over the edge. He has never really instituted a firing for reasons solely important to him (that we know of, except maybe Stock to promote Slocum). We don't know how much he would tolerate on his own.
    This move by Mike McCarthy to dismiss Shawn Slocum was a 'no brainer'.

If Mike Mccarthy had entered next season with Slocum still installed as his ST Co-ordinator. he would have been bare assed open for much criticism; any more crucial screw ups on ST's possibly prompting his demise?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau