Thread: ILB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Forgot about Lattimore. Between the three of them, they're still at least one stud short I'd say.

I like McClain from the Boys if he doesn't re-retire. With Sean Lee presumably coming back maybe he's available at relative value.

I'm all for draft and develop but I wouldn't complain about a free agent and a high pick at the position. Teddy will probably drive everyone nuts again in the offseason and then pick up a gem in the draft like he did at running back a couple years back.

Putting Clay in the middle isn't the long-term answer.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Forgot about Lattimore. Between the three of them, they're still at least one stud short I'd say.

I like McClain from the Boys if he doesn't re-retire. With Sean Lee presumably coming back maybe he's available at relative value.

I'm all for draft and develop but I wouldn't complain about a free agent and a high pick at the position. Teddy will probably drive everyone nuts again in the offseason and then pick up a gem in the draft like he did at running back a couple years back.

I disagree. Clay is an ILB. His talent is his ability to range/tackle vs. the run and be unpredictable as a rusher, and a solid cover guy. I am completely sick of seeing him lineup one on one vs. the tackle and getting stonewalled. He is not and has never been an elite pass rusher. He should accept his role and be the best ILB in the game instead of 10th-15th best OLB.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...olando-mcclain

Rolondo McClain... concussion (s). A strong player for Dallas last season and really so young.

Mike McCarthy hopes to use Clay Matthews outside where he feels he belongs.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...olando-mcclain
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau