Thread: Official Super Bowl XLIX Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So, does this count as cleavage?

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    So, does this count as cleavage?
    Yeah.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yeah.
    there goes 50 bucks. But I made a killing on "I kissed a girl" 25:1 odds and I wagered $100.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Um, was that Jublia commercial for real, or just something they subbed in up north here?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Um, was that Jublia commercial for real, or just something they subbed in up north here?
    Nope international. I did like the T-Mobile jokes though.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

First half I agree with Harbaugh and Harrison, Seattle needs to find an answer on D or this game will not stay in reach, Wilson magic or not.

Guess who Aaron Schatz is rooting for?

Aaron Schatz ‏@FO_ASchatz 6m6 minutes ago Arizona, USA
    Matthews gets away with blatant OPI there.

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 2h2 hours ago
    Slant/flat from Pats a few times. Pats trying to challenge the overhang defenders for SEA - not necessarily the corners

Stop playing man on Gronk Pete.

Zone on Gronk and bad throw. It was late.