Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Free Agency/Contract Extension Thread

isn't Abbrederis a returner?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    isn't Abbrederis a returner?
    Yep. Very good KO returner for UW and did punts as well.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

T Jonathan Martin released by the San Francisco 49ers. First rough talent available near minimum price. Packers have his line coach from last year on staff.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

49ers are stupid for not retaining their oline staff...

Sign Guion and Raji, and then you're ready for the draft!

Of course I want Ted to draft a couple ILB's and CB's in the first four rounds, but most likely he won't draft his first one at either position until about the fourth round, by which time we'll all be chewing on our knuckles and cursing Ted.

Last year was an anamoly, I think.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Sign Guion and Raji, and then you're ready for the draft!

Of course I want Ted to draft a couple ILB's and CB's in the first four rounds, but most likely he won't draft his first one at either position until about the fourth round, by which time we'll all be chewing on our knuckles and cursing Ted.

Last year was an anamoly, I think.
    So, RB 1st round, WR 2nd round and OL 3rd round?

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    So, RB 1st round, WR 2nd round and OL 3rd round?
    OL are only in even rounds I think. 2nd, 4th, 6th. At least the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    OL are only in even rounds I think. 2nd, 4th, 6th. At least the good ones.
    4th, for sure.
    2nd round is dedicated to WRs!

Boykin finds a job before Jennings - signs with Carolina

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...arrett-boykin/

6th round guard, probably. And yes, a second round wide receiver, no doubt.

Ah, Ted.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    6th round guard, probably.
    And....from a small school and was a LT and prior to being a LT, was a TE at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Boykin finds a job before Jennings - signs with Carolina

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...arrett-boykin/
    it would be even funnier if boykins ends up signing for more $$$$

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 34m34 minutes ago
    The #Packers have said they want DL Letroy Guion back, but he did visit the #Seahawks today, source said #intrigue

At first I was going wish him ill, regarding getting his truck back.

But given his recent trouble, Washington St. makes some legal sense.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 34m34 minutes ago
    The #Packers have said they want DL Letroy Guion back, but he did visit the #Seahawks today, source said #intrigue

At first I was going wish him ill, regarding getting his truck back.

But given his recent trouble, Washington St. makes some legal sense.

But somehow Green Bay makes even more sense.

KYPack

McClain is back with the 'Boys. Yippie-Ki-Yay.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2h2 hours ago
    Cowboys hang onto Rolando McClain after Patriots show interest http://wp.me/p14QSB-9K3S

Lattimore is a Jet. Packers Special Teams of 2014 have turned into a purge of Central Committee politicians after a spy scandal.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 2h2 hours ago
    #Packers LB Jamari Lattimore has signed with the #Jets, according to agent Tony Agnone.

Sean Richardson has signed an offer sheet from the Raiders. Another ST player could be gone.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 8m8 minutes ago
    #Raiders have signed Packers RFA safety Sean Richardson to an offer sheet, source said. Green Bay can match, but there is no compensation

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    I asked this in the other thread by mistake, so I'll ask here. When Oakland makes him an offer, is that based on the lowest tender off that Green Bay gave him? I recall Jarrett Bush got an offer from TN (was it after the Super Bowl?) and TT brought him back. It would be interesting to know what Oakland's offer is. If it's reasonable, I'd like to have him back. I think he's been decent. Do you think the Packers will match?
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    I asked this in the other thread by mistake, so I'll ask here. When Oakland makes him an offer, is that based on the lowest tender off that Green Bay gave him? I recall Jarrett Bush got an offer from TN (was it after the Super Bowl?) and TT brought him back. It would be interesting to know what Oakland's offer is. If it's reasonable, I'd like to have him back. I think he's been decent. Do you think the Packers will match?
    They matched for Bush and SR is now in a very similar position. Unlikely to be a starter, but a key backup, role player and ST. I think there is a good chance if the deal isn't outrageous.

Blog Entries
    They matched for Bush and SR is now in a very similar position. Unlikely to be a starter, but a key backup, role player and ST. I think there is a good chance if the deal isn't outrageous.
    1 year, $2.55 mil is what I read. Not a ton of money but it's a lot for a back-up safety and replaceable Special Teamer I'd say... Time for Banjo to start Delivering.