Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
I'm thinking you are developing an Odell Thurman like history with your offensive line calls...lol....Wells.......didn't you call a few future bring spots and essentially ended their careers.......who were they....Atlas Herrion ? Was there a Dwyer ? Adrian Klemm... .....did you like Orange Juice Coston ? And I think you might have made the stretch of comparing Bulaga to that pile of crap Ted Drafted......gosh I've blacked out and can't even remember Sherry Juice's name anymore....lol.......of course I know you were comparing their injury history only....but you really should have not used them in the same sentence......... I've always though Bulaga was our 2nd best OL

It's time for you to make a 100% turnaround Patler.

Join me in the Campen for OL coach of the Year Train !!!!
Wow there's some names there. There've been a ton of lineman who've run the gammut. A lot of guys who didn't make it. I remember being high on Allen Barbre, who was an unmitigated disaster for about two games where he single-handedly got the QB destroyed. Great combine though. Now five years later he's serviceable in Philly. Some guys were just too big of projects. Giacomini. He's starting somewhere I'd say. That's about it. Newhouse got signed by the Giants. Poor bastards.

Sherry's gonna pop up somewhere before it's all said and done. Kansas City maybe.

Atlas Herrion had no stats whatsoever in the NFL. I'd take him over Babre. It took awhile but they got it figured out now I'd say. If Barclay and Tretter stay healthy for a change along with the starters they're talented and deep. Long live Campen.