Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Free Agency/Contract Extension Thread

DuJuan Harris is non-tendered by the Packers.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Hero to Zero

Seattle signed Cary Williams, late of the Eagles. One team off the map for Tramontana.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

How old is Jake Long? He was once neck-and-neck with Joe Thomas as best LT in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Patrick Willis and Justin Smith are both retiring. Geez, imagine being a SF fan right now.....they have certainly fallen off quickly.
    The latest...Patrick Willis is very likely done but Justin Smith will take another week - two do decide if retirement is in his future.

It's amazing the way the 49ers 'D' is changing from it's Super Bowl year. Only three from that starting 'D' remain.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

There's still strong talk that San Fran QB Colin Kaepernick is...on the trading block.

There's news that da Bears QB Jay Cutler (QB !@$#&%^) will be traded by Chicago if they can get something done? What NFL team would actually invest any present for a future with that 'lost in space' wanna be winner?

* Kaepernick for ** Cutler? Crap for Crap.

QB Geno Smith may not be back with the NY Jets? How about * or ** in New York and the Jets?

Houston and WR Andre Johnson is over?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...houston-texans

It certainly looks as if RB Demarco Murray will be leaving Dallas. He's pissed that the Boys won't give him the money he feel he's worth as the NFL top RB.

He's cleaned up his Twitter Account of anything and Cowboy uniform. He retained that account in terms of any communications with soon to be former team mates. So whee will DeMarco Murray be signed?

Philly or Indy? Frank Gore may land in Indy after earlier rumors he was Philly bound. If I was him I'd choose Andrew Luck as my QB. Every year the Colts make a step. Andrew Luck is so much fun to watch and my earlier analysis of him was of. I like Luck's attitude and overall strength as an NFL QB. I like his HC. The Colts owner is a real piece of work. He has to stay the 'H' out of the kitchen.

So what will the Eagles do to recover at RB? Can Philly afford Demarco Murray who likely wants 'ridiculous RB money' .... say in the 10 -12 million range for likely 4 years and over 50 % of that guaranteed. RB Dujuan Harris might land in Philly for about 5-6 Million on a 2 year contract the way the RB market is shaping up this season?

If I was the Philly GM I'd look for RB in the draft.

How about the NE Patriots as they are done with Darrell Revis. The reports say that the Pat's will not pick up his what? 20 million dollar contract. On second thought and Pats and RB.They already have enough there and.... with Tom Brady.

The Patriots have also given CB Brandon Browner permission to pursue a trade. That want his Cap money back in the Cap money bank.

Denver will lose TE Justin Smith. That's a ton of production gone to reportedly Jacksonville. Just give me the $$$$ money $$$$ . He knows that the Broncos and Super bowl is nothing but a mirage. hahaha

That's just a wee bit of what I'm getting on about the NFL and this very exciting time in our NFL calendar.

GO PACK GO....GO HARD in 2015 ! SUPER BOWL !!
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 03-10-2015 at 07:17 AM.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Green Bay Packer Free Agents:

There's little to no news about Tackle Bryan Bulaga's FA status. His agent Tom Condon is reportedly a low key sorta guy and not as available to the media as Randall Cobb'a agent Jimmy Sexton seems to be.

Bryan Bulaga has strong market value...and he may be a tough signing for TT. It's very very cold in Green bay late in the season and Bulaga may prefer a different climate and more so a boatload of money.

I hope Bulag and Packers gets done to keep the Packers OL together. So much of what Bryan Bulaga is thinking is tied to another former? OT Don Barkley.

Can TT cannot afford to lose both of these pieces?

The Packers CB formerly linked to the Seahawks is old news and out. Evidently CB Tramon Williams turned down the Packers offer of two years and $8 million total, thinking that he can get a longer term and more guaranteed money elsewhere. So much for his loyalty hahaha. [B]NE or Philly and Tramon? Mad money and Tramon looks like the headline.

TT and the Green Bay Packers need at CB now and I say more then at ILB and DT. Why...add this:

According to Paul Imig (FOX Sports Wisconsin) the Packers have not talked to CB Davon House's agent. So he looks gone ! He'll get a surprisingly good deal too.

The Minnesota Vikings reportedly have expressed an interest in former Packer LBer A.J. Hawk. I'm hearing that the Bengals may desire Hawk as well. I see him retiring unless he needs more money. Is his wife really really high maintenance ?

RFAs, Don Barclay, Jarrett Boykin, and Sean Richardson ....there's not much to report as of now.

GO TT GO ! GO PACK GO !!

Bulaga lives in Crystal Lake, IL in the offseason so I don't know if a warm climate would be a draw for him. His injury history could keep other suitors away.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    So I saw on ESPN that ILB Curtis Lofton would be a good pickup for the Pack. 8th year guy and played for NO. Anyone know much about him other than just linking to wikipedia or ESPN player pages? I didn't watch any Saints games so don't have any opinions.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Bulaga lives in Crystal Lake, IL in the offseason so I don't know if a warm climate would be a draw for him. His injury history could keep other suitors away.
    Yup. He's practically a Wisconsin kid, having grown up in Crystal Lake!

The #Packers are expected to keep OT Bryan Bulaga, source says. They are closing in on a deal. High priority for them.

Via Ian Rapoport twitter, seems legit. thats great news
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD View Post
    The #Packers are expected to keep OT Bryan Bulaga, source says. They are closing in on a deal. High priority for them.

Via Ian Rapoport twitter, seems legit. thats great news
    Boy, this could be huge. If we can keep our 2 big FAs this will be one nice offseason already.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Boy, this could be huge. If we can keep our 2 big FAs with hometown discounts this will be one nice offseason already.
    Fixed. For accuracy.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    PB, I know that non-tendered means the Packers didn't offer him a contract. Has his contract expired? If so, I guess he just hits the FA market. I was impressed with Rajion Neal from last year's TC. Harris has good elusiveness, and can make guys miss, but he's buried on the depth chart and didn't seem to have much vision for kickoff returns, making him expendable.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    PB, I know that non-tendered means the Packers didn't offer him a contract. Has his contract expired? If so, I guess he just hits the FA market. I was impressed with Rajion Neal from last year's TC. Harris has good elusiveness, and can make guys miss, but he's buried on the depth chart and didn't seem to have much vision for kickoff returns, making him expendable.
    Yep, he had a one year deal but was not eligible for full FA. So he was a Restricted Free Agent. By non-tendering him, he can sign anywhere and the Pack doesn't have to count any offer on their books.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    So I saw on ESPN that ILB Curtis Lofton would be a good pickup for the Pack. 8th year guy and played for NO. Anyone know much about him other than just linking to wikipedia or ESPN player pages? I didn't watch any Saints games so don't have any opinions.
    People seemed pretty high on him when he was with ATL, but I never saw it. He's Hawkesque. Reasonably solid, never makes impact plays. If he's replacing Jones, it's a slight (meh) upgrade.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I think Ian has the Lombardi offices bugged.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 31m31 minutes ago
    Speaking of #Packers… what about BJ Raji? I’m told he’s weighing offers. Preference is to return, but definitely no sure thing now.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 4m4 minutes ago
    Cobb has a 1st-year cap # of $5.35M. Added w/Tolzien's $1.35M and minus 2 guys knocked off top 51, #Packers at $25.9 under (pre-Bulaga)

Jersey Al - ALLGBP ‏@JerseyAlGBP 3m3 minutes ago
    RT @NJAlberts: Per sources DAL LB McClain's agent talking with Packers

Not buying it.

He could replace House!

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 9m9 minutes ago
    Report: Brandon Browner won't take pay cut http://wp.me/p14QSB-9J4c