Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Free Agency/Contract Extension Thread

hmmmmm

jimmy graham is on the trade block

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    hmmmmm

jimmy graham is on the trade block
    Hello Jacksonville! or did they sign the Denver TE yet?

Oh wait, JV has nothing to trade...
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

FUUUUCK

saints just traded him to the seahawks.

no joke

per nfl network

seattle sends max unger and their 1st round pick #32 overall to NO for graham and a 4th rounder

WTF is NO thinking

they saved a massive million dollars this year by trading graham, and they trade for a guy with a 4.5 million dollar cap hit

so by losing the top TE in football and getting a center they managed to ADD 3.5 million to their cap

nick foles traded to st louis for sam bradford and draft picks

holoti ngata traded to the lions for some mid round pick- shit

both from ian rappaport

So they add to their passing attack, while continuing to weaken their offensive line.

Makes sense.

WTF over?
    C.H.U.D.

seattle sends max unger and their 1st round pick #32 overall to NO for graham and a 4th rounder
    Really??

I have to think that one through a bit.

SHIT

Graham's deal is 4/40 MIL. Wonder how much cap room they have to give Wilson an extension. He's on last year of his rookie deal right? I can't imagine they would make him play out his rookie deal.
    Go PACK

Man....how nice would it be if Wilson held out.
    C.H.U.D.

If my math is correct, the Seahawks are around 10 million under the cap assuming the trade goes through.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Really??

I have to think that one through a bit.
    My reaction was the same after I saw the trade.

Graham is a good receiver but their protection was not great in the first place and they gave up one of their better OL for a TE who's not a strong blocker.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

LOL

keenan lewis, who is a CB for the saints has told them he no longer feels "safe or happy with the team being broken apart", and demands that the team either fully guarantees the final 3 years of his contract or release him

good luck with that

the funniest part might be a perfect example of a player being stupid and not really understanding his contracts real value

he signed a 5 year 25 million dollar deal with a 6 million dollar signing bonus, and a large jump in salary from year 3 to year 4. what he actually signed was a 3 year deal

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Man The Hurt Locker had just an awful, marred career. 26 and nothing to show for it. But...You're so young! Time to get outta the flow!

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

This is when a wheeler-dealer like Schneider can get himself into trouble, at times. Those types of GMs can be very good at resurrecting a beaten down franchise, which Schneider very clearly and unequivocally did. Can't argue with successive Super Bowl appearances and one win. But, staying on top sometimes requires a little more restraint. If you are always looking for the next big deal to push you over the top, it can ruin the locker room and team chemistry, let alone change your roster more significantly and in ways you didn't expect.

Obviously, the Harvin deal didn't work as he hoped. I'm not sure about investing a starting center and a first round draft pick in a TE, no matter how good he is. Although, they do need pass catchers. A bit puzzling.

Jersey Al - ALLGBP ‏@JerseyAlGBP 16m16 minutes ago
    what!?! RT @DraftDiamonds: New York Giants sign former #Packers & #Bengals OT Marshall Newhouse to a 2 year deal - http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/new-york...e-to-a-2-year-
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 26m26 minutes ago
    Per #NFL, #Packers tendered restricted free agents Don Barclay and Sean Richardson but did not make qualifying offer to Jarrett Boykin.

I heard he is dating Edgar Bennett's daughter.
    Last edited by pbmax; 03-10-2015 at 04:39 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Owen Daniels signed with the Bronco's and Gary Kubiak.

Now Mike Shanahan ran a run heavy offense (Kube's was his OC) that made John Elway happy. But Peyton is not John Elway, in some ways, he is reverse John Elway. Flacco is more Elway than Manning.

So I think there is a decent chance of a five-head explosion coming out of Denver this year. And while I feel bad for Peyton, Elway and the Broncos deserve the pile of rubble.